Thursday, July 3, 2008

The next couple weeks

Posting will be light. Spending the 4th weekend with family and girlfriend at beach house. Lucky man that I am, I'll be attending a mediation. This means an extra dose of Girlfriend, also means an extra dose of what I hope will be the end of a legal battle. If things go my way, I'll be training at the Alliance dojo again.

Oh! Fifty if you're reading this I hope all is well, and you should make sure none of my emails are in your spam folder.

Double Oh! This guy is is good, and my ego usually prevents me from admitting that about anyone
In Second Person

Check this out also
The Evil Overlord Handbook

1 comment:

Jae Jagger said...

I had never heard of that...personal emails ending up in a spam folder, usually gmail is good at picking that stuff through. It's usually the other way around, and you're battling the typical, "I need a bigger dick" mail.