Sunday, February 24, 2008

Belated Birthday Note

I had a birthday part a few weeks ago. It was intended as a surprise birthday party. Now as a party it was a success, but as a SURPRISE party it was underwhelming. Why do I say this? BECAUSE NO ONE YELLED SURPRISE!!!! and a couple of the guests were late too, car trouble.

I was greeted at the door, walked into a room, saw a friend I didn't expect to see,--she gave me a birthday card with special mods (she wrote over it)-- saw a happy birthday sign in the room I didn't expect to see and then my girlfriend brought out an ice cream cake. Cake was taken back to the freezer and it was back to business as usual.

That balloon though...its still in my room over a month later and it hasn't come down from the ceiling......"Oh No the BIG --30--three oh!"

No comments: