Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chalk up another little victory

Dunno how to explain this one.

I'm rolling with Sifu Right-wing

I've shrimped out of side control. We look like a pair of clumsy lovers goofing their way through Kama Sutra positions. My wrongside leg, the left leg, is lifted at a 45 degree angle. I'd be a dog with a fire hydrant, but my right leg is splayed backward sliding underneath the wrongside. I am open palmed, hands at the level of my eyes, waiting for the heaviness. The wrongside shin presses against his pot belly. My right hand reaches deep for the space between my legs; the rest of me follows. I forward roll on an angle--think Pluto's orbit around the sun--and come back to guard. Both of us are impressed. He grins. I grin.

And in two minutes The Tentacle will kick my ass.

Eh.

1 comment:

The Survivor said...

Stopping by to say hello :)

Hope you are well